Sunday, October 27, 2013

Kids Afraid of Halloween & Other Costumes

For most kids, Halloween means a fun time of dress up & lots of candy. But for children who are afraid of masks, people in costumes, or mascots, this holiday can be a frightful experience, with monsters lurking everywhere. If your child is one of those who screams in fright anytime someone puts a mask over their head, There are things you can do to help them overcome these fears. - Helping kids overcome their fear of people in masks or costumes - Learn how to deal with childhood fears in general

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I am David William , a member of some Medical coding & Billing community. I had landed on your site “http://child-safety-news.blogspot.in/" and found the articles really worth reading. The quality of your content is so good, that it made me request you something. I love to write medical coding and billing articles and would like to contribute something for your site. I can give you an original guest post and if you want, you can suggest me the topic also and I will write accordingly. Not only that, I will give you the total rights to edit the article and modify it as per your needs.

    In response I expect you to give a link back to one of my endorser who helps me to continue my passion and serve individual sites and blogs like yours.

    Please let me know your thoughts. Waiting for your positive.
    Thanks
    David
    david.willimes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete